EMR TESTING - JEFF ROTHSCHILD, MS, RD, CSCS
What does the training include?
A lab-based Exercise Metabolic Rate (EMR) test can be completed at a high performance center in West Los Angeles, CA, and provides an overview of your:
- aerobic exercise capacity.
- ability to burn fat and carbohydrate during exercise.
- guidelines for further development of exercise capacity.
What are the benefits?
This test will provide you and your coaches with:
- a snapshot of your current fitness.
- the types and amount of fuel you burn during exercise.
- objective measures for developing and optimizing your endurance capacity.
EMR Initial Test (90 minutes, age 16+)
EMR Retest (90 minutes, age 16+)
About the Expert:
Jeff Rothschild (left, above picture) is a Registered Dietitian (RD) with a Master’s Degree in Nutritional Science. He has worked with a number of ATP and NCAA tennis players including Grand Slam winners and Olympic Gold medalists. Jeff is also a tennis player himself, and has previously spent five years as an assistant college tennis coach at CSULA.
Please contact the Tour Level Player Development Program to discuss your EMR Testing needs and fees.